2 Pieces Sarissa Golf Cleaning Brush Set
Treat your clubs well, and they’ll return the favor! Keep your equipment clean with this Dual Bristle Club Cleaning Brush attached to a convenient bungie cord.
With wire bristles for irons and nylon bristles for woods, this brush delivers the most thorough cleaning of your golf clubs in minutes.
Wire bristles for quick and efficient cleaning of irons while on the fairway, Sharp pick for stubborn dirt and grime in grooves.
Due to being extremely sharp, the bristles can successfully pick even the most stubborn dirt, ensuring that your golf clubs will be performing at their best each and every time.
1. Dual-Side brush with PP bristles and wire bristles
2. Retractable zip-line cord to extend 2 feet
3. The carabiner to clip on your bag
4. Comfortable ergonomically handle
5. The sharp metal spike comes with plastic cover
Condition: 100% Brand New of Sarissa
Item Type: Golf Club Brush
Material: Plastic + Steel + Polypropylene
Brush Hair Length: 1.8in
Color: Black and Gray
Weight: 67g / 1pc
Package Include: 2 x Golf Club Brush + 1 x Golf Towel
1. The metal brush head may get frayed after a couple of uses, but you can clip the frayed bristles off pretty easily
2. When using the nylon brush side, you have to orient the tool so that the spike doesn’t scrape whatever you’re cleaning.
- 【Dual-Side Golf Brush】Constructed to metal and nylon 2-side brush. Metal bristles for cleaning irons, nylon bristles for cleaning woods.
- 【No Need to Unclip from Bag】 2 FT retractable zip-line carabiner attaches on bag for cleaning your clubs during a round of matches without having to dig for it in your bag.
- 【Ergonomic Non-slip Handle】 Designed for preventing hand/wrist ache. An non-slip pistol-grip handle making any cleaning task easy!
- 【Perfect Size Cleaning Towel】16×13 inch fine microfiber towels for extra cleaning remaining stains on your clubs and balls after using the ball brush.
- 【Sharp & Durable Spike】 As a groove cleaner to clean deep in grooves and golf shoes. The plastic cover prevents the spike from rubbing against and fraying your bag.